BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Hanging Out With My Former Students

Earlier this afternoon, I went to Blue Wave Marquinton Mall to go to Timezone. I played a couple of games (alone) and then decided to went home when suddenly, a former student of mine from Roosevelt College Cainta noticed me and called me. It was a surprise of course because I haven't talked to them for months.

They were my 2nd year students from section Cypress. I approached them and opened our conversation with a couple of card magic. As expected, they were amazed (and so as I). They knew that I do magic but I did not demonstrate it until earlier this afternoon.

After the magic, we went to kamustahan session. What did I learn? There were many changes. Some of their classmates will have summer classes (how sad) because they did not study well. They even said that maybe, maybe, there will be a repeater. AS their former teacher, when I heard that, I felt sad. Sad because they won't be accompanying their classmates to 3rd year. Well, just like what they say, "That is life.".

At around 5 pm, we went home. I felt happy because I have talked to them. I miss them so much and I will miss them because we won't be seeing each other for a long time. I hope their lives will be ok and I hope they will finish their studies. :)


I miss you all! ^_^


jhay-r
03/28/08

0 comments: