BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Guardian Angel

It's been a long time since I haven't blog about things like this. I've been blogging about cosplay in the past few months so I just thought of blogging about another topic.

Anyway, do you believe that we have a guardian angel? I do.

Two or three years ago, I talked to my cousin who's God-given gifts has been developed. He told me that every person has a guardian angel and he/she can talk to him/her (guardian angel).

Anyway, I have many experiences that made me believe that they do really exist, although I can't see them personally.

Going back to my cousin, he told me that if I have a wish, I can tell it to my guardian angel. How? Just talk. But my wishes weren't big. Like for example, earlier this day. I can't ride a jeep because most of them are full. So after 15 mins. I asked my guardian angel to send me a jeep which has a vacant seat, at least 1, so that I can sit down. This is what I said:

"Guardian angel, padalahan mo naman ako ng jeep na kahit isa lang ang bakanteng upuan."

Then 5 minutes later, a jeep with 3 vacant seats came in and stopped in front of me. So there, before I boarded the jeep, I thanked my guardian angel.

This is not just a one-time experience. I've been doing this since my cousin told me about that. But I'm not abusing it. For me, I think that our guardian angel grants us simple wishes that isn't greedy, and those that won't hurt other people.

I have many stories to tell about this but that would be too long.

Try talking to your guardian angel. Just believe in him and he's always there, always ready to help you out.

Just believe that you have one. Just believe and pray to God and to Jesus Christ.

0 comments: