BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

BIR: Buhay Iwas Radiation

Wow! I can't believe I'm doing this on my facebook account instead of my muiltiply! Anyway, while I was at the church, I thought of something good. And this is it.

For the past 7 years of my life, I realized that I've been putting lots of radiation inside my body. Why 7 years? Because I had started using computer in 2003 and my cellphone in 2004. Imagine how many radiation particles inside my body. As we all know, radiation is a dangerous substance that can lead to several diseases. It also makes our body frail and prone to sickness.

Anyway, when will I do this BIR life of mine? Starting tomorrow. I'll be limiting my time in front of the PC and my cellphone as well. And on Holy Week, I'll be staying away from my gadgets. In place of this, I'll be meditating. (OT: Bleeeewch! Just chewed a chewable Kremil-S!) To achieve enlightenment!!! hehe! Kiddin' aside. I'll be practicing meditation. I'm almost there reaching the meditative state. :D

Can I do it? Of course! Because I'm bored with surfing the net nowadays. I'm also bored texting. I'll just focus more on what I do best, card tricks and teaching...or teaching and card tricks? LOL!

0 comments: