BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Message to My Students

Hey! School is over as for now. You have conquered another year of studying. One more year left and off you go to colloege.


I just want to give my thanks to you guys since all of you became my first students in this profession. I'm glad that you were.

III-A - Event though most of my stresses came in your section, I still want to thank you for everything. Thanks because I tested how long my patience is. That even if the majority of you are rowdy, you showed both sides of teaching. Most of you are good in speaking the English language. Don't be shy. Try to develop it. It will do you good. :)

III-B - The section in which I call "the section in passive voice". (hehe!) One thing that I liked in your section was nobody ever failed.. Hmmm, I can't say anything much about your section. Just keep up the good work. Help one another (except DURING exams). ;)

III-C - The section who has the energy of the whole universe. Just so you know, this section is what I call "the section in ACTIVE VOICE". So energetic. But, to tell you frankly, sometimes I feel irritated when most of you are overacting things. I won't mention names. Just try to lessen your "pangungulit." You won't receive any extra or bonus grades for that.

III-D - The "half-half" section. Half intelligent, half something else. (heheheh!) Again, do your best. It's better not to let others influence you. Know your friends and their deeds. "Huwag laging umasa sa leader!"

III-E - Do your best. Continue striving for excellence. Thanks for the bonding momoents! :) Thanks also since you are always there to recite. Hehe!:)

So there, I'm going to add more on this note. I'll stop this for now because I'm really sleepy. zzZZZZzzzzZZZZZ...

1 comments:

Athrun said...

What are these comments???