BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

One's Worth

I don't think high of myself. I find myself peculiar because...I really am.


Two days ago I was asked by my colleague if I can give an idea about something that he wants to do. To tell you honestly, I never expected that. Probably because I don't see myself as a guy who has a lot of ideas. I am not bright. But I actually felt good inside at that time. That was the first time I felt that, "Hey, for my senior to ask me something like this, I feel like I am unworthy." But then I realized that I am important.

I don't know. I'm not a genius or a bright guy. In fact, back when I was studying, I was the type of student who goes to school, sit down in class for 6 hours, then go home after. I was just a regular guy. I was usually silent all the time. No one ever asked for my opinions back then. If one ever did, I didn't think that person consider it. I don't know. Maybe I didn't care much about my surroundings before.

I just want to say that if you feel that you are unworthy, that your opinions don't count in, you are wrong. There are people who recognize you as a person. So do your best, give out your opinions if you have. That's when you will see your self worth.

0 comments: