BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bum

Whoa! I'm starting to feel like a bum. Seriously.

I'm jobless right now because I quit my job. I suddenly realized that night shift is not my thing. Why or how did I say that I am a bum now? Here are the proofs:

1. I'm jobless
2. I sleep at around 3 am and the only thing that I am doing is going online.
3. I wake up at around 11:30 am to 12:30 pm to eat my lunch and then watch "Wowowee" and then I will go online.
4. After I go online at around 2 to 3 pm, I'll sleep again till 6 pm.
5. IWhen wake up at around 6 pm, I eat my dinner, watch news and then go online again at around 9 or 10 pm until 3 am.

(repeat from no. 3)
(in between, I pick up my deck of cards and practice my sleights)

The only difference is that bums does not have money while I do. Bwahahaha!

The only thing is that I feel pathetic that I don't have a job. I quit my job because I want to review for the upcoming LET (Licensure Examination for Teachers) but see, I'm doing nothing! Hahaha! Crap.

It's 2 am and the only thing that I am doing is staring at someone's pic and at my Friendster homepage. See, I'm a bum with money. Hahaha!


(BUMS - people who are jobless and does not have money. Their favorite hangouts are inside their house, or infront of a Sari-Sari store)

Well, that is my own definition of Bum. ^_^



*Blogged at Multiply today

0 comments: