BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

NaDa

No, that's not my name. I can't seem to think of a good title for this because this blog is just another nonsense.

I can't say that this is a blog. I don't know. I just wanted to post something here.


Have you heard that Pacquiao vs Dela Hoya match has been cancelled? Yeah. Manny didn't approve of the pay. I don't know. I think he is fighting for himself and for money, not for our country. (play Para Sa'yo Ang Laban na 'To music here...then puke on his CD)


But for me, I don't really care. I'm just sick of him. There are many athletes here in our country on which our government should recognize. They just love Manny because they can get money from him (see how both rhymes?). I also don't care because Manny doesn't give me money.

And I think our government sucks. It does.


Anyway, it's 2 in the morning. Finished talking with G. She's nice, cool and a cowgirl (not literally). She said she's not pretty but I think she is? What do you think? ,,,wait, you don't even know her! lol!

Yes! I'm gonna see her again tomorrow! (not G). And we're going to mass together! ::smile smile::


My sister went to Singapore earlier. I wish her all the luck!

By the way, NAIA Terminal 3 is sooooo cool! I like it! It's humongous! It's soooo big! It felt like we were in Singapore!!! Amazing structure. I was trying to find the collapsed part of the building (the ceiling), but I didn't see any. I wonder where it could be? Hmmmm....

Wow, this is so amazing! I actually have developed this blog! Hahaha!


That's all for now. Good night...


oh, please add my YM so that we can chat sometimes.: jhay_cardtrix


ASTIG!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. You should read more of it here and at this website:
http://jhaysleights.blogspot.com

And please leave some comments.


^_^


blogged at Multiply in Sept. 13, 2008

0 comments: