BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sore Throat, Reader's Digest, etc.

I have a sore throat. The only way I can express my feeling is by writing a nonsense blog like this.

I did not go to work today because I can't speak. And as you know, my work needs to have a good voice and not like a voice that is similar to Darth Vader. Imagine Darth Vader saying this, "Thank you for calling. My name is Darth Vader (HOOH--HAAAHH), how may I help you today? (HOOH-HAAAH)" Seriously, I can't imagine! Hahaha!

Oh, I just want to say that I submitted a joke at Reader's Digest and I hope they'll pick it to put in one of their columns in any category they would like (All In A Days Work, Laughter is the Best Medicine etc., so that I can have an instant $100!) +crossing fingers+

It's 12 in the morning and I'm still up! Well, what do you expect, my work is 11:30 pm to 8:30 am so I am used to staying late because my body clock uses American Time and I am using Mountain Time Zone! haha!

That's all for now. I am just sharing what I feel today. I'll post this later becasue the hours in my internet card is gone! haha! Thanks for reading my nonsense blog! :)

jhay-r
09/10/08


*blogged at multiply in Sept. 9, 2008

0 comments: