BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Moving On

I'm not talking about love here. I'm talking about moving on from the things that we posses.

I'm a type of person who has a difficulty of moving on. Like for example, I still have with me the quizzes of my students from Roosevelt College Cainta and Concepcion Integrated School two years ago. I find it hard to throw those away because of the memories I have with it. Even if it is just a test paper, because of their handwriting on it I don't throw it away. Another one is to the pictures that I have taken. Again, because of the memories in it, I find it difficult to delete all those files.

If you are to see my room, I have things in there that you may think as unnecessary and should be thrown away or should be burned to ashes. I don't throw all those away simply because I value the memories in it. In everything I own, if there are significant memories associated with it, I find it hard to disregard.

How about you? :)

0 comments: