BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Things I Love and Hate in Cosplaying

LOL! Blogging at a computer shop!

Anyway, because dulcinea posted something that is thought provoking to me, I might as well type down my stand about cosplaying.

Cosplaying for me is a hobby, period. Nothing more, nothing less. It's a bonus if you get to meet a lot of people with the same interests as yours and for people to compliment you about your cosplay.

What I love in cosplaying is that it fulfills my childhood dream, to dress-up my favorite anime characters. It may seem so childish but it's a childhood dream I onlyget to fulfill now.

Another thing I like in cosplaying is that it teaches me how to interact with people.

There are a lot of things that I can't even put to words why I love cosplaying. I just enjoy what I do.

Now to the hate part? The conventions and the exploitation of cosplay. I don't hate the conventions as it is. What I hate about conventions is that it seems like to happen weekly. Ginagatasan nila ang cosplay.

To be continued.... time na eh. :D

0 comments: