BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Non-Stop Application

Before anything else, this post should have been posted three weeks ago but due to my busy sched, I haven''t logged in for a very long time. Now that I'm here, it's time to spice some things up!
After my emo post below, it's about time to post my experience during that busy two weeks of mine.



Okay, so what really happened to me at that time? I will start on my first application at Stellar Philippines (yes, I am vying for a call center position). I went to Stellar at around 12 noon and filled-up an info shit...err...sheet. Just like the other jobs, I had a series of interviews. Anyway, just to make things short, I was sent to Powers Interactive and trained there for two bloody but happy weeks. And I returned at Stellar but sadly, I did not pass. So what did I do? I had a detour at two call centers; APAC (Cubao), and NCO (ABS-CBN). Again, I didn't make it. So I used my endorsement letter from Powers Interactive and went to e-Telecare Shaw. I was with Jalyn, a classmate of mine at Powers Interactive.



We went there at around 2 pm (yeah, I was late. Our meeting time was 1:30), and gave our endorsement letters to the beautiful lady at the front desk. We waited for about 30 mins. to 1 hour for the INITIAL INTERVIEW. It went easy so to speak. Then we had our written test at around 4 pm. When we were taking the test, I felt that I would not make it...but I did! After the exam, we filled up an application form and waited at the lobby. WAIT...WAIT...WAIT... WE WAITED FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS! Then we had another interview...a communication assessment interview. After that, we waited again for about an hour again and then we had our call simulation. In call simulation, we pretended that we were a real CSR agents. We did an inbound and outbound call.



After the call, the HR went to my room and brought a good news! I was endorsed to take the LPET (don't ask about its meaning 'coz I won't bother giving it here...err..I really forgot it! Haha!) on Monday. So they said we should go there again on Monday (May 5, 2008)...


GAME OVER
[[INSERT COIN TO CONTINUE]]

0 comments: