BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

A Survey

While I was visiting my friend's blog, I came across this one. Well, since I feel like answering it, here it is:

How old were you 5 yrs ago?
>>> 15 <<<

Where did you live?
Burgos, Rodriguez, Rizal

Where did you hang out?
School, Timezone, Sta. Lucia East, Robinson's Metro East, my ex's house

How was your hair style?
One sided. Wahaha! Spikey...like my current hair (thanks to Levis)

Did you wear glasses?
yep (1st year college)

Who was/were your barkada/s
I was a loner. ^_^

Who was your regular-person crush?
When I was in 4th yr HS, it was Hayde and Charmine, College is Dhang (she was the only one whom I got a huge crush on.)

What was your worst fear?
death

Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter?
Single (4th yr hs), Taken (2nd yr. college), Single (3rd year college-present!) Haha! ^_^

LETS SEE WHAT YOU ARE NOW (2008)
------------------------

How old are you?
20

Where do you go to school?
I finished my studies at Roosevelt College Cainta

What course?
BSE English

Where do you live?
Same as what I have mentioned above.

Where do you hang out?
SAME!

Do you wear glasses?
YES!

Who are your barkada/s? (companies)
They are just there. Somewhere over the rainbow. Slide slide ever! LOL!

Who is your crush?
Fur

Hair now?
short and spikey

What is your biggest fear?
death

Has your heart been broken?
of course. many times.. :D

Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter
Single but has a special someone. And I want to be taken by her! Nyi! :)

Any regrets that you have from 5 years
ago?
Nope. Except for I should have studied better. But it doesn't matter now. I'm done with my studies and thank God I survived!

:)


There. At least you know now how I was 5 years ago. :)


Go ahead, try answering this survey. You'll have a lot of fun! :)

0 comments: