BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love

Love has a really deep meaning. Teens nowadays refer love as being temporarily being with someone. But again, it's more than just that.

I have fell in love before and yes, it is a good feeling. But what comes after love? A bunch of heartache, loneliness, emptiness, and a feeling of being neglected by everyone. And it sucks!

After my very first relationship, I was afraid of entering in a relationship again. There were many thoughts playing in my mind like I can't handle a relationship, that I was not worthy, and such negative things. It isn't a good feeling. I kind of sulked for a year after that broken relationship.

So after 4 years, I decided that I was ready to enter into another relationship again. So here I am, in a relationship! To be honest with you, I am still afraid. Still afraid that it might happen again. Even though I love her so much, I am still afraid. I don't want to feel the same feeling that I felt 4 years ago. That's why I am trying my best in our relationship.

Well, I hope that she's really the one.


0 comments: