BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Moody Ears

Relaxation is what we usually seek after a long day of work and school. What would be the best activity for a person to be relaxed? Music.

I'm a music lover. When I say lover, I can appreciate any genres of music. However, it all depends on my mood.

Right at this very moment, I'm listening to a music playlist that I made a few weeks ago. After scavenging some files from an old folder of mine, I found a collection of songs that I made (or compiled) for my listening purposes.

Are you curious what type of music I am listening right now? Here it goes!

------------------------
Deep - Binoculars
Don't Say Goodbye, Sax Good Night - Binoculars
Game of Love - Carlos Santana feat. Michelle Branch
When Love and Hate Collide - Deff Leppard
Eyes On Me - Faye Wong
Suteki Da Ne - Rikki
FFX-2 OST: 1,000 Words
Simple and Clean - Utada Hikaru
Beauty and Madness - Fra Lippo Lippi
Losing My Religion - Gregorians
Toll Gate, Broken Sonnet, Take No, and The Day You Said Goodnight - Hale
Jeepney - Kala
I'll Never Go - Nexxus
Blurry - Puddle of Mud
Bury Your Head and Seven Years - Saosin
Pasubali and Gemini - Spongecola
Scars of a Failing Heart - Typecast
Only One - Yellowcard
Hiling - Paramita
Lips of an Angel - Hinder
The Reason - Hoobastank
Crush Crush Crush - Paramore
Wish I Never - Sopiz
Why Don't You and I - Carlos Santana feat. Alex Band (The Calling)
Your Guardian Angel - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
------------

Okay, so this is just half of it but you get the idea what type of music I am listening. Again, it depends on my mood. Sometimes I listen to New Wave. Sometimes it's just all rock. Sometimes it's "senti" songs. What about you? What do you listen to? :-)



Valcrist
2/14/2011

0 comments: