BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Online Classroom

I never imagined that I'll be doing this! It's like I am following my sister's footsteps!

Since our topic this 4th grading period is all about essay, I thought of creating a multiply account for my students so that they can post their blog entries here. Just in case you're wondering, yes, their blog entries are graded! They need to post 5 blog entries in pure English! Oh yeah, they'll be like "nosebleed" to the max! LOL!

But what's my purpose of doing this? Well, first is to let them express themselves in English. I also want to encourage them to write (or should I say type) so that they can voice out their feelings. I think writing (typing) is a great way to express yourselves.

What can you say? This is a first to me and to them.

By the way, why did I choose multiply instead of tumblr or blogspot? Simple, IMO, multiply is an all-in-one site. The posts are very easy to manage and yes, I am a bit biased because I am an avid multiply user. :D

Blogspot? Too serious. Students would also want to express themselves by pictures or by videos and multiply have it. Tumblr? Hmmm, too kiddie in my opinion. LOL!

0 comments: