BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Atras.....Abante.......ATRAS!!!

Argh! I can't make up my mind! The other day I decided that I will submit my resume at San Jose National High School. But then again, I backed out. I was nervous! I haven't taught for two years! Crap!

Now I am planning to go to Ortigas to apply for a job..call center....again! The sad part is I can't put in my resume that I have worked in a call center before because I went AWOL. Geez! I should have finished my probationary period there! Arrgghh...

Anyway, I am still planning to submit my resume at SJNHS, maybe next week....if I don't pass to this company that I am gonna apply today.

You know the feeling of you want to do something but then you don't? That's what I feel now. I want to teach but at the same time I don't. Since January I am planning to teach but geez, it's already August and I am still a solid TAMBAY!!!

Haayyy... life is tough. But I'm not giving up. Oh yeah! Baliw-baliwan strikes again! Behele ne!



This commercial is brought to you by Happy Birthday Toyo. Make everyday your happy birthday with Happy Birthday Toyo!!!*






*Taken from Parokya ni Edgar's album "Gulong Itlog Gulong"

0 comments: