BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Of Mysticism and Amazement

Just yesterday at Cosplay Mania, King and I just realized a very weird experience. So here is the story.

I have been texting King about this convention if he'll buy me a ticket. So of course he would reply everytime I text. Then Cosplay Mania came yesterday. I'm still texting King the whole day of where he was or what time will he go back the line before the catwalk. Again he replied until we discovered something. Here is our conversation before he went out for the Soul Eater photoshoot.

--------------------------
Me: Tol, San ka pupunta? Magsisimula na yung catwalk.
King: May photoshoot kami sa labas eh.
Me: Ano bang number mo sa catwalk?
King: 143.
Me: Ah sige, matagal pa naman eh. Balik ka na lang.
King: Sige. Text mo na lang ako ha?
Me: Sige sige. (then suddenly out of the blue I asked him..) Tol, ito pa rin naman yung number mo di ba?
King: Huh? Hindi na tol. Nawala yang number na yan eh.
Me: Weh? Hindi nga?
King: Oo nga! Nung July pa ako nagpalit ng number.
Me: (amazed and dumbfounded) Seryoso ka? Pero natatanggap mo naan text ko di ba?
King: Oo naman! Gusto mo ipakita ko pa sa'yo mga text mo eh.
King: Ito na bago kong number. Nung July pa ako nagpalit.

---------------------------

Now tell me that isn't weird at all?

So okay, I believe in this stuff called mysticism, something related to our God-given gifts that we haven't develop yet. I have a book of Jaime Licauco which I bought a year ago. I have read something there about the power of wanting and believing. So I think this is what transpired just yesterday.

There was an example in his book like what I have experienced. In their case, the owner of the number that this woman was texting was lost for almost a year. But since the woman believes that it was still the number of her friend, she just texted her as usual without having doubts that the woman changed number.

I don't know if I have developed this ability (but not to the fullest) because I meditate every night before I sleep. Meditation is a way of opening the 6th sense. Aside from this one, sometimes I can guess somthing correctly before it comes out. For example, I was playing poker on my cellphone, I sometimes guessed correctly what cards will be dealt. Really really weird. Well, if God wants to tap the power of my 6th sense, I'll gladly receive it.

0 comments: