BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

You Should Try Listening to Boys Night Out @ Magic 89.9!

Those guys are freak! Hahaha! I didn't know that they were like that! My friend told me to listen to that program a loooong time ago but since BrewRATS was still on air, I didn't bother to switch stations. And I thought Boys Night Out was just another radio program which is trying to be funny. But boy I was wrong! They are all crazy! Sam Y.G., Tony Tony, and Slick Rick, those are the guys you should watch out for! lol

This was the first time I tried listening to this program and heck it's so funny! Okay, add me as one of your fans!

I remember earlier they were advertising McDonalds. I thought it was just plain advertisement but heck they started to call 8-MCDO! ON AIR! Hahaha! I was laughing the whole call! They like ordered everything from McDonalds! And poor Tony Tony, he's the one who payed the bill. How much? You wouldn't believe it but they spent FOUR GRAND for McDonalds! Look at that! Hahaha! Tony Tony said that was the biggest payment he ever did for McDonalds! lolz! One listener texted and suggested that Ronald McDonlald should deliver their orders personally! lol!

And that poor agent, I recalled her name was Ella. Hahaha! Those guys were hitting on her! Mga chanero! hahahaha!

Anyway, this show is packed with tons of laughter and tons of crazy ideas, and stunts(?) lolz!

Hey wait a minute! They should invite me as their guest for I am advertising their program! Calling Sam Y.G., Slick Rick, and Tony Tony! lol!

So there! Boys Night Out @ Magic 89.9 Mondays to Thursdays (I think).

0 comments: