BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 25, 2009

Cosplay Plans for 2010

I don't have any.

Haha! Kiddin'!

Well most of my plans are masked anime characters.

I have done Moonlight Knight and still gonna wear it on the next 2 or 3 conventions. Then what's next? I dunno. LOL!

I'm planning to cosplay KR but it's still a plan. Haha! If time (and budget) permits, I'm gonna go for KR Kiva (can I rent/buy your KR Kiva costume?) LOL!

How about Zechs from Gudam Wing? The mask is easy but his suit isn't. Rau Le'Cruest from Gundam Seed Destiny? Still the same as Zechs.

Oh I forgot, I'm gonna "borrow" Erwin's Ashura costume. I was planning that costume but it didn't push through because of...BUDGET! Haha!


So there, anime characters who wears a mask. Any recommendation? :D

0 comments: