BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Useless Random Facts You May Want to Know About Me

I was just bored so I wrote this down yesterday. Read on if you have a little time to waste.

-------------------

- I am left-handed.
- I read books that only interests me.
- I am a text addict.
- I watch Nickelodeon cartoons like Avatar, Spongebob, Danny Phantom, and Jimmy Neutron.
- I am a freakin' movie addict.
- I collect FHM.
- My favorite OPM bands are Spongecola and Parokya ni Edgar.
- I listen to new wave music.
- I also listen to classical music.
- Most of the songs in my cellphone are anime opening soundtrack.
- I wanted to be a Disc Jockey before.
- I love to go to the mall...alone.
- I love to watch movies...alone.
- Obviously, I am a Kamen Rider fan!
- I cherish my blogs.
- I don't like taking picture of myself.
- I used to collect playing cards before.
- I am a free person.
- I usually don't care about what's happening around me.
- I prefer multiply over facebook.
- I prefer console games over online games.
- I don't like pretenders.
- Sometimes I just space out.
- I can easily get a crush on a woman who has looks and is intelligent (choosy?) LOL!
- One of my dreams is to direct a huge play.
- When it comes to t-shirts and pants, I don't really care about brand names.
- My celebrity crushes are: Alessandra da Rossi, Maja Salvador, and Rhian Ramos.
- I love to watch plays. (Sana meron ulit sa Ateneo or sa UP)
- Even though sometimes I am a loner, I love interacting with people.
- I take life as it is. I don't worry about it. I just go with the flow.
- I used to watch Heroes but got bored with it because I predicted that it will be like Smallville, a never ending one.
- When I am in our house, I eat barehanded.
- Even though I love to watch anime and tokusatsu, I still can't make a complete japanese sentence except for "My name is _______."
- I don't like thin crust pizza.
- I am a Real Leaf and Minute Maid addict.
- I RARELY drink coffee.
- I prefer instant coffee than me making it.
- I am a Milo addict.
- I don't drink liquor.
- I don't smoke.
- I love vegetables!
- I am afraid of dogs.
- My favorite food is Adobo, Imbotido, and Pininyahang Manok.
- Minsan nauubusan din ako ng English tulad ngayon.
- Hindi. Ako. Mahilig. Pumorma.
- Nagpa-powder ako sa mukha para hindi malangis.
- Minsan eh tinatamad akong pumasok.
- Tamad talaga ako minsan.
- Dahil madali akong magsawa at tamadin, hindi ko na tinatapos ang mga ginagawa ko tulad ngay

0 comments: