BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Stressed + Happiness = Streppiness!

I've never imagined I would experience stress in this job.

Heck yeah the job is easy. All I need to do is go to school every 7 AM (just like a student), teach 5 sections of 3rd year students, then go home at 4 PM...well, suppose to be 4 PM but I go home usually at around 5 or 5:30 PM.

The other day I had a check up because of what I was experiencing for the past 2 days, chest pain. I was afraid what it could be so I went for a check up. Luckily, it was just a result of stress, nothing bad about it (too bad that half of my 13th month pay literally just passed by my hands because of the fee I paid for that check up and for the ECG.)

So hooray! Nothing serious. Right now I'm going to be a health-conscious person just what I was like before.

Veggie mode again for me I guess. So that's it. I just wanted to share something. :)

::RANDOM::

Just early this afternoon while I was checking test papers, I suddenly thought of my ex-girlfriend. I don't know why every month, my memories of her comes back even though I don't think of her. Just what is happening to me? Time sure flies by, 3 years I guess and I still haven't found a new love. Hmmm...too busy for that. Hahaha! If ever I would court someone, I'm gonna go for a cosplayer so that we both have the same hobby. :)


0 comments: