BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

My 15 Favorite Anime Moments

Last time I blogged about my 10 favorite animes. This time as promised, I'm gonna make my 15 favorite anime moments. It was originally 20 but I decided to trim it down...and it was a difficult decision. Let's start counting down!!!

(drumroll)

15. Kurosaki Isshin slaying Grand Fisher (Bleach)

- This was amazing. I never thought that Isshin was a Shinigami...a strong one! And man, when he slayed Grand Fisher, it was a work of a pro! :D

14. Death the Kid vs Soul and Black Star (Soul Eater)

- This is my favorite episode. Especially the "Yaoi" moment of Soul and Black Star. I really laughed that hard! lol to this one.

13. Nakahara Sunako's Samurai Moment (Yamato Nadeshiko: Shichi Henge)

- This is where the time when their school had this school fair where they had a horror booth. Sunako to save Kyohei and she turned to a sexy samurai woman. She's hot!!!

12. Hisoka slaying the fake examiner in Numele Swamp (Hunter X Hunter)

- A quick way to know who is the real examiner and the fake one is to try killing both! If one dies, he's the fake one! What a funny scene! I don't know why but I found this moment really funny. Especially when Hisoka said, "Naruhodo, Naruhodo." Hisoka is always cool!

11. Urahara Kisuke vs. Yammy (Bleach)

This is the 2nd time where Urahara appeared and fought Yammy. It was epic! I love Yammy's speech when he was storming Urahara with his Baraa (is the spelling right?)

Yammy: Die you sandal-wearing bastard! Die! Die!

That was really funny. And also when Urahara used his fake Gigai! Hahaha! Cool invention! :D

10. Zero Appears (Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion)

- Ahh, another epic moment! It's amazing how Zero pulled everything off. He's a talented guy! Rawr.

9. Kurama's 1st Transformation to Yoko Kurama (Yuu Yuu Hakusho)

- This is where things got excited in the Toguro Tournament. I like how the enemy is confident that Kurama turned into a baby in that middle of the smoke, but he was wrong! Yoko Kurama's first appearance scared the crap away of that impostor! Harharhar!

8. Death the Kid vs. Pharaoh (Soul Eater)

- Everything in this episode was funny! The moment I like about this was when the Pharaoh appeared and Death the Kid saw its unproportional composition, I knew what would happen! Pretty funny moment! Never mess with an OC boy!

7. Bisuke vs Bomber's ally (Hunter X Hunter GI: Final)

- Bisuke's transformation! IT. WAS. AWESOME! She looks cute but inside she's a monster!!! And she beat out the sh*t out of that "alalay" of Bomber!

6. Fujiwara Takumi overtaking Takeshi Nakazato (Initial D: 1st Stage)

- Shifting lines while at a critical moment? That was insane! And take note, Takumi's using and 86 which has no ABS, that was a miracle!

5. Yusuke Urameshi's final blow to Sensui (Yuu Yuu Hakusho)

- What I liked about the scene was not really Yusuke's final blow but the reaction of Sensui. He was like, "I should die this way and I deserve this." I pitied Sensui at that time. Really sad. :(

4. Fujiwara Takumi overtaking Shingo (Initial D: 1st Stage)

- Among the race in the 1st stage, this was my super favorite moment, when Takumi passed the cheater Shingo. Shingo thought he could trash Takumi's AE86 by challenging him to a Gumtape match but Shingo was wrong. So nearing at the finish line, Shingo decided to end the race via Double Crash, however, Takumi drifted to dodge Shingo's attack so the result: Shingo crashed and his car was wrecked (but not a total wreck). Really cool to overtake a bastard like Shingo! Harhar

3. Ichigo used Getsuga Tenshou Face to Face on Grimmjow

- Of all the Getsuga Tenshou thrown by Ichigo, this one was amazing! Taught by Hollow Ichigo, this is the coolest move Ichigo ever used. He wounded Grimmjow and made him cry like a baby!

2. Killua pulling out the heart of Jones in Trick Tower (Hunter X Hunter)

- This is a classic! It was exciting! It was amazing! Jones thought that he can finally kill but this poor bastard didn't know who he was fighting. Good for him! And it seemed that pulling the heart out of Jones was an easy task for Killua. Really cool!

1. Lelouch Vi Britannia's Death (Code Geass R2)

- Need I say more? This one is an epic! I don't know how to describe the scene in detail but everytime I watch it, it always makes tears fall from my eyes. Knowing Lelouch's goal + Nunnaly's knowing the truth behind his death + the music, man, it was really really sad. :( All hail Lelouch!

So there! These are my 15 favorite anime moments! What are yours? :D Comments are much appreciated. lol! :D

0 comments: