BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

NOSEBLEED NA ITO!!!

It's been a long time since I talked to an American. Haha!

I'm currently in a chatroom full of Americans and I feel like I'm in a different planet. Haha! It's not that I'm not good in speaking their language. They are a little bit snobbish not like us.

Anyway, I'm talking to this pretty blonde girl. Hehe! She's nice and she's 18! OMG! Hahaha!

You should try visiting their chatroom if you want to polish your English. It's different talking to a Filipino who is fluent in English to an American who is a native speaker

Note: Not all Americans have perfect grammar. That's why I was wondering why here in our country, if a person had committed a small mistake in his grammar, people will laugh at him.

0 comments: