BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

POLL: Which Social Networking Site Do You Prefer?

There are lot of social networking sites out now and I would like to know which one of them do you prefer, or should I say you frequent the most?

I personally have this multiply account, 2 friendster accounts, 1 myspace account, 1 tagged account (which is being used by my sister now because of Mafia Wars), 1 facebook account, 1 person account (which I RARELY visit), and 1 okcupid account (which I almost never visit).
Check out my poll below.

I am most active in this account and in my "valcrist" friendster account. I seldom visit my facebook account because it's loading time is unbelievably slow, double that because I am a dial-up user. Imagine the agony I feel! lol!

(Since this is multiply, I hope you are unbiased by your answers.)

0 comments: