BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thoughts About Manila Comic Convention

Tomorrow is Manila Comicon and I am having second thoughts if I should go or not.

I did not go to the last Comicon because I don't think I should. First of all it's neither an ANIME nor a MANGA event. I am not a fan of American comics so I don't really have a business there.

Second is about the cosplay thing there. In my opinion, the one that should be cosplayed there should be characters from DC and Marvel comics (or Polgas of Pugad Baboy) since it is a COMIC convention. I don't know about you but that's what I think. That is why if I will go there, I will just be there to watch and not to cosplay.

On second thought, I think I'll go and see what will happen. I also want to see if there is a new Pugad Baboy out. I want to see Polgas! PMJR should be there too! Im gonna bring my Pugad Baboy 1 for him to sign! Haha! See you tomorrow! I might do a little magic for my fellow cosplayer friends. Nyawrrr! :)

0 comments: